diumenge, 3 de març del 2013

Chapter 8: Murder on a Train

1. "Fifty thousand dreams had suddenly been taken from me." What did Ram mean?
He referred to the money. We said he had taken 52.000 rupees from Coronel Taylor's house, and when he was on the train back to Mumbai to meet with Salim, a robber tried to take that money from him. 

2. Thomas is thinking about the Police and asks himself: “Would the Police tell me that I was a hero for killing a robber? Or would they call me a killer who had shot a man dead without even knowing his name?”. Why does he think this? What do you think the Police would tell him?
He's obviously thinking about that because the Police not always have the reason, and less in murder matters. I think that the Police would arrest him, because despite the fact that the man he killed was a robber, he was a person, so he shouldn't have killed him. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada